Are you successfully expressing your creativity?
And being well compensated for it?
How would you like to ..
- Be crystal clear about your vision for your creative business … as well as the kind of income you want it to generate?
- Break through the hidden barriers that may be crippling your success in business and life?
- Feel refreshed, revitalized and ready to finally create the business you love once and for all?
Schedule a free “Unmuck Your Brilliance Now” coaching session with me. During the session:
- We’ll work together to create a crystal-clear vision for the kind of creative business you’d like to create and the kind of income you’d like that business to generate.
- You’ll uncover the hidden challenges that may be sabotaging your success in your creative business and life.
- And you’ll leave the session renewed, re-energized and inspired to finally create the business you love once and for all.
Why are these three things important to you, your business and your bottom line?
- It is very hard to get what you want out of your creative business or career if you don’t have a crystal clear vision of where it is you want to be. But beyond that, you need to be sure that your vision is in alignment with who you are.
- Everyone builds up habits, beliefs and ways of behaving that, possibly, served us at one time but now get in the way of our success. If you don’t uncover them, you’ll never be able to transform them into supportive habits, beliefs and behaviors.
- My motto is “If you don’t inspire, you expire.” If you are not excited about your business, you will not take the actions necessary to grow, build and nurture it. Your passion for your business will expire, and along with that so will your business.
So many creative professionals set goals that will actually make them unhappy when they reach them. This is in part because they have a preconceived idea of what a successful actor, artist, writer, author, photographer … whatever … looks like. They don’t create a vision that is grounded in their own core values, beliefs, skills and talents, but rather in what they’ve been told someone like them should aspire to.
Part of how I help my clients is to guide them in creating a vision for their business or career that is rooted in who they are. During your “Unmuck Your Brilliance Now!” session, we will start to explore what that might look like.