Would you like a taste of what Carma has to offer? Check out these complimentary resources that you can download today and start using by tomorrow!
I’m going through all the complimentary information I have available and am making updates. As the new versions become available, I’ll list them here.
Register for an upcoming webinar or catch up on a past one here.
Starving Artist No More:
5 Big Blunders Even Smart Authors Make that Sabotage Their Success and Keep Them in the “Starving Artist” Zone
- Learn the type of mindset you need for success as an author
- Discover why having only a book will sabotage your success
- Uncover wether your marketing is effective or not
- Evaluate wether or not you are valuing your work appropriately
- Identify the key person you need to have on your team for success
Money Loves Attention:
3 Actions You Can Start Taking Today that Will Welcome Money Into Your Life
- Learn about the energy of money and why treating it with love and respect can positively affect your bottom line
- Discover three ways you can give money the attention it craves so that it will become more abundant in your life
- Identify ways that you have been pushing money away … without realizing it!
- Learn to recognize a bad client when you see one.
- Discover ways to stand in your power and effectively handle bad client behavior.
- Identify clients that are good and worth salvaging after a bad experience.
16 Powerful and Effective Tips to Grow Your Opt-In List
A 16-email series that shares:
- The importance of quality content for growing a responsive subscriber list.
- How to incentivize people to give you their name and email address.
- How to get others to grow your list for you.
- The best ways to invest in growing your list.
- How to get people’s attention with an opt-in box.
And much more…
- Storytelling for Business: An Interview with Mark Satterfield About His Book Unique Sales Stories: How to Persuade Others Through the Power of Stories
- Do you have a clear vision for your creative business? Carma Spence and Linda Feinholz share their advice on creating a vision statement and goals for creative entrepreneurs.
Money Loves Attention:
Simple ways you can change your energy around money to attract more of it to you
On June 27, 2014, I was the guest speaker on Magic Wing Administration’s audio series, Ask the Experts. Founder Deidra Miller interviewed me about the energy of money. Much of what I talked about is covered in the Money Loves Attention complimentary report, but I also covered additional information. You can listen to the audio here or on her website.
- Sell More Books: The five key steps to building an audience who buys your books and anything else you have to offer
Gain access to the video of my 20-minute version of this presentation, along with PDF slides and handout.