The March 5, 2015, episode of The C.A.P. Podcast featured Meredith Eisenberg, co-host of the Paycheck to Passion podcast and the co-founder of the Passionate Entrepreneurs Network. In this third video excerpt of the episode, she shares some of the benefits she’s gained from podcasting.
Although podcasting has doubled her email list, Meredith believes that an even better benefit is networking: Getting to meet new people and getting on the radar of influential business owners and entrepreneurs.
Another benefit is providing structure for your content development, effectively making you create an editorial calendar and putting you in a content creation mode. It also provides you with a wealth of content in and of itself, which you can re-purpose. For example:
- Video version of the podcast
- Audio version of the podcast
- Text summary of the podcast
- Pulling together podcast content into a book
- Online courses created from episodes of the podcast
- Podcast mini-series or seasons of your show
To listen to the complete podcast, click here.