As I’ve hinted to in the past, I’ve been going through a transition. Part of that transition was moving to a temporary housing situation, one that was safer and more peaceful than I have been living in. This Celebrate You! 31-Day Challenge has helped me relax from the move and be open to what a gift my current living situation is.
First, it was the easiest move I’ve ever made. There were very few obstacles, and the few that did show up dissolved almost on their own. Aspects of this place I’m staying that I thought would be challenging … aren’t. They simply work out just fine.
But yesterday, I think I finally realized how peaceful I’m feeling here. How safe and welcomed and relaxed. And with that peace has come other blessings in other areas of my life.
I truly have a lot to be thankful for. Yesterday, some of those things included:
- A Braunschweiger and Havarti sandwich. Its often hard to find liverwurst these days, so when I do find it I snatch it up. What a treat!
- I was inspired to start a series of “organic living” posts on my food blog … and discovered that I knew more than I thought I knew!
- My Rough Writers Toastmaster meeting last night was really fun, and we had three guests!
- My boyfriend was extra sweet yesterday. I really am blessed to have found him. He is my best friend.
- I tried out a new hair color … and love it! (See pic above)
Now Its Your Turn
How did you celebrate you yesterday? Did you do something fun? Did something special happen that made you go, “Wow”? Please share your celebrations in the Facebook group and/or in comment below. You are worth celebrating!