Would you like a taste of what Carma has to offer?
Check out these complimentary resources that you can access today and start using by tomorrow!
I’m going through all the complimentary information I have available and am making updates. As the new versions become available, I’ll list them here.
On Saturdays, at 9 a.m. PT, I hold a mini-workshop via Facebook Live at www.facebook.com/carmap. I would love for you to join me live, but here are links to some past workshops.
This was the original test run Facebook Live held in December 2019. I edited it down and posted to the blog.
This mini-workshop was held on Jan. 11, 2020. The original title made reference to the year, but this is evergreen content that can help you whenever you are setting your goals.
Over 16 days, learn more than a baker’s dozen tips for growing your email list.
5 Big Blunders Even Smart Authors Make that Sabotage Their Success and Keep Them in the “Starving Artist” Zone
- Learn the type of mindset you need for success as an author
- Discover why having only a book will sabotage your success
- Uncover wether your marketing is effective or not
- Evaluate wether or not you are valuing your work appropriately
- Identify the key person you need to have on your team for success
3 Actions You Can Start Taking Today that Will Welcome Money Into Your Life
- Learn about the energy of money and why treating it with love and respect can positively affect your bottom line
- Discover three ways you can give money the attention it craves so that it will become more abundant in your life
- Identify ways that you have been pushing money away … without realizing it!
- Learn to recognize a bad client when you see one.
- Discover ways to stand in your power and effectively handle bad client behavior.
- Identify clients that are good and worth salvaging after a bad experience.
- Storytelling for Business: An Interview with Mark Satterfield About His Book Unique Sales Stories: How to Persuade Others Through the Power of Stories
- Do you have a clear vision for your creative business? Carma Spence and Linda Feinholz share their advice on creating a vision statement and goals for creative entrepreneurs.
Money Loves Attention:
Simple ways you can change your energy around money to attract more of it to you
On June 27, 2014, I was the guest speaker on Magic Wing Administration’s audio series, Ask the Experts. Founder Deidra Miller interviewed me about the energy of money. Much of what I talked about is covered in the Money Loves Attention complimentary report, but I also covered additional information. You can listen to the audio here or on her website.
- Sell More Books: The five key steps to building an audience who buys your books and anything else you have to offer
Gain access to the video of my 20-minute version of this presentation, along with PDF slides and handout.