Weekday Wisdom, Season 4, Episode 3
Do you have faith, hope, and confidence that you will reach your goals? In this month’s episode of the Weekday Wisdom, I share some thoughts on Helen Keller’s quote about these characteristics.
An audio-only version is available below.
NOTE: The Weekday Wisdom will be going on hiatus until the Fall. “See” you then!
Run Time: 6 minutes 52 seconds
Helen Keller once said:
“Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement.
Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.”
In this episode, I share why I think that faith, hope, and confidence are important for cultivating optimism, as well as some tips to help you bolster those qualities in yourself.
- Vanquishing Imposter Syndrome
- Tips for Developing Your Daily Optimism
- 6 Ways to Cultivate Optimism Each Day
- Finding Hope in Uncertain Times
- Quiz: What Is Your Confidence Quotient?