You Can Own Your Awesome,
Create a Lasting Legacy,
and Make Money from Your Pastimes, Passions and Interests
— No Matter How Obscure Your Hobby, Interests, or Knowledge May Be —
You were put here on Earth to accomplish something … something only YOU can accomplish. This is your Awesome — your Legacy — and this Awesome shows up in your skills, talents, and interests.
If you are an “armchair expert” … If you are “multi-passionate” … If there is a topic (or more) that you totally geek out about … then you can turn that into a Legacy, as well as a source of income, either as a side hustle or a full-time business.
CLARITY POINT: You don’t need to quit your job, nor even want to, to make money from what you love. This can easily be a passive side income that funds your hobby … or an entrepreneurial venture that replaces your day job. It’s up to YOU which you develop. No judgment. It’s all good. And it all creates a Legacy of lasting impact.
So I ask you: Are you Owning Your Awesome? Are you stepping into Your Brilliance and using Your Personal Genius effectively?
If you are like most people, you probably answered those questions with either a “no” or at least a “not that often.”
It is easy to get lost along the way.
As a kid, your Awesome showed up everywhere! The activities you engaged in, the hobbies you picked up, the books you read and the TV shows and movies you enthusiastically watched. You often would dream of what “you would be when you grew up” … and this dream invariably incorporated your Awesome.
But, over time, as you grew up and experienced the world, you were more than likely taught to conform, to tone down your enthusiasm, to dim your light. And so your Awesome became something you did in your spare time on the side … if you did it at all.
Alas, this means that you are missing out on not just greater personal fulfillment, but the opportunity to create a lasting legacy and make really good money in addition to (or instead of) your current career.
I’m here to tell you that
Yes! You do have the makings of a Legacy inside you.
Yes! You can make money with what lights your fire.
Yes! You are cut out to create income doing what brings you joy.
Yes! You CAN do this!
And I can help.
When we work together, you will
- Reconnect with Your Awesome and increase your self-awareness
- Become crystal clear about your vision for your life and how your Awesome plays a role
- Increase your level of confidence, self-worth, and self-esteem
In addition, you will develop a Legacy in the form of an information product — a book, an online course, a workshop, whatever works best for your Awesome — and create a plan for getting that product out into the world. As a result, you will create a profitable side-business that has the potential to become a full-time venture based on your passionate interests, pastimes, and hobbies — no matter how obscure.
If you are looking for a proven professional who can guide you through the Legacy Creation Hero’s Journey … from Discovering Your Awesome all the way through Owning Your Awesome your way, you’ve come to the right place.
With 20+ years experience in marketing communications and public relations, natural intuitive skills and certification in using some of the most effective transformational coaching techniques available, my mission and commitment is to unleash the inner power every woman possesses so they can boldly go out into the world, transforming the fabric of people’s lives in meaningful and positive ways.
Your Journey … Should You Chose to Accept It
If you are still reading this page, you are being called to begin an amazing Adventure. You are being called to create a Legacy, to share your knowledge and skills, forged through your hobbies and interests, with the world. Now is your opportunity to share your gifts with the world — and be paid handsomely for it. Will you answer the call?
Phase One: Your Call to Adventure
Phase One Results:
- Greater confidence
- A sense of purpose
- Personal growth
- An initial game plan for creating your first information product
- A vision for where this product will take you
Phase Two: The Quest
Phase Two Results:
- A clear game plan
Phase Three: Vanquishing Mind Goblins
Phase Three Results:
- Increased sense of self-worth
- Greater confidence and self-esteem
- Knowledge of tools and techniques that work for you when times get tough
Phase Four: The Golden Fleece
We’ll pull together the pieces that support your goals for your product and how it fits into your larger vision. Don’t worry if this sounds overwhelming, I’ll be there to help you along this part of your journey, as well.
Phase Four Results:
- A simple and effective sales funnel for your first product
- A marketing plan to move you forward
- The right systems in place to make your life and sales easy
- The foundation for the realization of your larger vision
Phase Five: Reaping Your Rewards
Phase Five Results:
- A clear, effective business and marketing plan
- Strong, inspiring mission and vision statements
- An exit strategy for moving from employee to entrepreneur … the right way
- A sustainable business model that fits into your life now, with room for growth
Your Unique Journey
Every client I work with receives custom-tailored guidance and support so she can gain the specific results she is looking for. Not all clients come in at Phase One, so I don’t make them go through it if they don’t need it. Additional results you can experience when you work with me include:
- Improved business outcomes
- Increased visibility
- Greater satisfaction in life, career, and business
Moreover, you’ll gain the side effects of these results. Once you become clear and more certain of yourself, no matter how successful you may currently be, you may notice an increased income, an increase in free time, increased happiness and better quality relationships with those you care about.
If these are the results you are seeking, I invite you to schedule a “Curious Conversation with Carma” — a no-strings strategy session with me.
How We Work Together
I use a combination of coaching and consulting methods, so you end up with a completed product and a business and marketing strategy that works for you, is in alignment with who you are and what you have to offer, and attracts your ideal prospects, customers, and clients. I partner with you to support you in your personal and professional growth as it relates to your knowledge-based product and business and getting your message out into the world. I also help you develop a growth mindset that will help you implement and maintain your progress and achieve your goals moving forward.
As for the nuts and bolts of how we will work together, there are several options:
- Group Coaching: This is when I work with groups of five or more individuals at the same time. There are structured programs around specific topics, or groups can be tailored when 5 or more people decide to hire me to guide their group. Mastermind groups are another form of group coaching I facilitate.
- Semi-Private Coaching: This is you and one other person, often a business partner or significant other, working with me as a team. This can make coaching a bit more affordable for the two of you, but you still get more personal attention than with group coaching.
- Private, One-to-One Coaching: This is you and me working together. You get my full attention.
To explore how we might work together, I invite your to schedule a “Curious Conversation with Carma” — a no-strings-attached strategy session with me. During the session, we’ll:
- Establish your current baseline … where you are now
- Create a crystal clear vision for your “ultimate success” and “perfect lifestyle”
- Uncover hidden obstacles that may be preventing you from successfully making the journey from where you are to where you want to be
- Identify the one simple next-best step you can take immediately
You’ll leave the session renewed, re-energized and inspired to take action toward your vision.
I only schedule up to five of this no-cost, no-strings-attached strategy sessions per week. I hold them on Thursday evenings (between 6 pm and 8 pm Pacific time) and Saturday mornings (between 9 am and noon Pacific time). Please ignore other time slots, or your appointment will be canceled. Click on the button below to schedule your session now.