I’ve always wanted to have a laminator. Maybe its because my father used to laminate things for me when I was young. I just think they’re cool. So, when I was offered a free laminator in return for an unboxing video and posts to social media, I said sure! When you view the video below, you are watching my raw, uncensored reactions to opening up my new JZ Brain 4 in 1 Thermal Pouch Laminator.
- Model # OL381C
- 2 rollers
- Takes 3-5 minutes to warm up
- Has cold and hot settings
- Functions as a paper cutter and corner rounder
- Heavy-duty cutter lock to prevent injuries
- Pouch Sizes included are 12″ x 18″, 9″ x 11.4″, 9″ x 14.5″, 3.5″ x 5.3″
- Paper cutter can cut eight A3 sheets at one time
- Product size: 17.1″ x 5.9″ x 2.7″
- Product weight: 5.18 lbs
You can get your own JZ Brain Thermal Laminator from Amazon: amzn.to/2U5wopK
Additional laminator pouches are also available on Amazon: amzn.to/2UkTtnJ
My First Blush Impressions
I really like the packaging, both inside and out. The outside provides all the information you need to decide whether or not to purchase the laminator, and it has a clean, appealing design.
Inside, the laminator is packaged well so that it is less likely to be damaged in transit. In addition, the bookend foam is the flexible kind, so it is apt to last longer. I like that because then I can easily re-use the box when I need to move.
The 5+ lbs weight give the product some heft. This is good for a couple of reasons.
- The laminator will be sturdy on the table or desk and won’t move about when in use.
- It is made of sturdy stuff, and so should last longer.
I like that it is multifunctional. I could, conceivable let go of my paper trimmer if I needed more space. Having a corner rounder is a nice touch, too.