Do you struggle to find your creative spark?
You can boost your creativity in 30 minutes or less per day with this combination worksheet and journal. Whenever you feel the need to step back and recharge your creative batteries, bring out this journal!
In this 17-page downloadable PDF document you’ll find:
- A workbook to help you explore what creativity means to you and your life
- Creativity exercises to help you grow your creativity
- Space to journal your thoughts and experiences with these exercises
- And pictures to color in as you relax into creative expression
For only $7.99 you can begin your journey of creative expression today!
Be Creative Using Your Journal!
You have two options for using this journal and workbook:
- Print it out to jot down your thoughts and answers.
Since this is downloadable, you can re-print as many copies as you like. This is a great option if you want to collect your pages in a 3-ring binder for future reference or simply toss it out when you’re done.
- Buy a simple journal to use instead.
I like college-ruled composition notebooks, but you can use whatever you like. Open the document, select your exercise and write your thoughts and answers in your journal. This is a great option if you want to have more space to journal in or want a more compact place to store all your answers.
Here’s a peak inside: