- September 11, 2017: Meet Carma Spence, The Own Your Awesome Mentor in Long Beach
Today we’d like to introduce you to Carma Spence. Carma, please share your story with us. How did you get to where you are today? Continue reading…
January 31, 2017: Domestic Abuse Survivor Helps Others Change Their Lives
By Emily Thornton
She said she liked President Barack Obama.
That was all it took for Carma Spence’s then live-in boyfriend to crack, she said.
“He went out and got drunk, came back and grabbed me by the throat,” Spence said. “He doused me in water.”
She added he laughed about it with all of his friends, telling them he’d water-boarded her.
“That was my ‘Aha moment,’” she said of the 2014 attack. “I waited until he was asleep and left with my laptop even though it was my apartment.”
Also in print edition for January 26, 2017, as “Abuse Survivor Makes New Start, Offers Advice to Others”:
February 10, 2014: New Toastmasters Club For Authors
- Grunion Gazette, pg. 9A, circulation 39,000
- Downtown Gazette, pg. 10, circulation 10,520
- Uptown Gazette, pg. 10, circulation 7,480
- November 9, 2015: 6 Tips for Polishing Your Online Presence—So You Can Land Your Dream Job
Carma shares tips on how working mothers can spruce up their online presence to help them get a better job.
- Nov. 28, 2017: Success Principles We Should Know Today (Results From Our Survey)
- Sept. 4, 2017: 150+ Best Self Help Books In 2017 [Picked by Influencers]
- May 22, 2015: How To Get Out of Struggle Mode and Create a Business You Love
Carma is the featured guest on the Paycheck to Passion Podcast with Meredith Eisenberg
- February 11, 2015: Announcement: Carma Spence, certified #life #coach joins “Matters Of The Mind” tonight at 8 pm EST to talk about Law of Attraction and MORE!
- February 4, 2014: Author Carma Spence Begins Entrepreneurial Authors’ Club in Long Beach
- June 20, 2013: Author Uses Book Launch to Raise Money for a Schoolhouse in Kenya
- December 23, 2010 How to Make Your Website’s Home Page Feel Like Home (Guest Article)
Internet Radio Interviews
(Note: These interviews were conducted before 2011, when she was going by her then married name Carma Spence-Pothitt.)
Global Talk Radio – The host talks to Carma about product development and Carma’s take on the product/service life cycle.
Your Partner In Success on Blog Talk Radio – Host Denise Griffitts talks to Carma about creating a business and marketing plan.
Profiting from Teleseminars on Blog Talk Radio – Host Cindi Dawson talks with Carma about using Joint Ventures to grow your business.