Newspapers, Magazines and Online Media
- December 6, 2020: 13 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Use Their Podcast For Business
I shared how I used my two podcasts, and am the second one mentioned in the article.
- November 3, 2020: Author Interview: Carma Spence, Author of Public Speaking Super Powers
A short interview about my writing process.
- October 2, 2020: Coaches: 5 Step Plan to Create Blogs that Attract Clients
They included my advice about how to find keywords that people are truly using to find your type of content.
- September 11, 2017: Meet Carma Spence, The Own Your Awesome Mentor in Long Beach
Today we’d like to introduce you to Carma Spence. Carma, please share your story with us. How did you get to where you are today? Continue reading…
- January 31, 2017: Domestic Abuse Survivor Helps Others Change Their Lives
By Emily Thornton
She said she liked President Barack Obama.
That was all it took for Carma Spence’s then live-in boyfriend to crack, she said.
“He went out and got drunk, came back and grabbed me by the throat,” Spence said. “He doused me in water.”
She added he laughed about it with all of his friends, telling them he’d water-boarded her.
“That was my ‘Aha moment,’” she said of the 2014 attack. “I waited until he was asleep and left with my laptop even though it was my apartment.”
Also in print edition for January 26, 2017, as “Abuse Survivor Makes New Start, Offers Advice to Others”:
- Grunion Gazette, pg. 9A, circulation 39,000
- Downtown Gazette, pg. 10, circulation 10,520
- Uptown Gazette, pg. 10, circulation 7,480
- February 10, 2014: New Toastmasters Club For Authors
NOTE: I was mentioned quite a bit in 2018 during my virtual book tour for Public Speaking Super Powers. You can see that listing on PublicSpeakingSuperPowers.com.
- November 9, 2015: 6 Tips for Polishing Your Online Presence—So You Can Land Your Dream Job
Carma shares tips on how working mothers can spruce up their online presence to help them get a better job.
- Nov. 28, 2017: Success Principles We Should Know Today (Results From Our Survey)
- Sept. 4, 2017: 150+ Best Self Help Books In 2017 [Picked by Influencers]
- May 22, 2015: How To Get Out of Struggle Mode and Create a Business You Love
Carma is the featured guest on the Paycheck to Passion Podcast with Meredith Eisenberg
- February 11, 2015: Announcement: Carma Spence, certified #life #coach joins “Matters Of The Mind” tonight at 8 pm EST to talk about Law of Attraction and MORE!
- February 4, 2014: Author Carma Spence Begins Entrepreneurial Authors’ Club in Long Beach
- June 20, 2013: Author Uses Book Launch to Raise Money for a Schoolhouse in Kenya
- December 23, 2010 How to Make Your Website’s Home Page Feel Like Home (Guest Article)
Blog Post Mentions and Guest Posts
43 Podcasters Speak Out:
What’s One Thing You Wish You Knew Before Starting a Podcast
I shared my lesson learned from hosting several podcasts over time.
- August 26, 2020:
Rebecca Hall Gruyter’s Women’s Empowerment Series on VoiceAmerica.TV
I gave presentation to a live audience about the C.A.R.M.A. Code, the 5 keys to having a more fulfilling life and business.
Internet Radio and Podcast Interviews
- March 6, 2021
OMG Talk Small Business Owner Podcast
Paul Finkelstein hosts this short “meet and greet” podcast in which he chats with small business owners about their dreams and what motivates them to get up in the morning and do what they do. We had a fun chat that brought out of me some interesting inspiration stuff I didn’t even know was there.
- December 14, 2020:
The Sheila MAC Commute Hour: 5 a.m. PT on KCAA Radio
Shiela and I chat about relationships and business. I share my story of lifting myself out of dysfunctional relationships and a bit about the new direction of my business. In addition to airing on KCAA Radio, the show is sent both to On Demand channels and all podcast platforms. It can be viewed on YouTube, as well.
(Note: These interviews were conducted before 2011 when she was going by her then-married name Carma Spence-Pothitt.)
Global Talk Radio – The host talks to Carma about product development and Carma’s take on the product/service life cycle.
Your Partner In Success on Blog Talk Radio – Host Denise Griffitts talks to Carma about creating a business and marketing plan.
Profiting from Teleseminars on Blog Talk Radio – Host Cindi Dawson talks with Carma about using Joint Ventures to grow your business.