Highlights of the SHIELDON Laptop Bag Business Briefcase
- Put your laptop in the padded pocket in the back and you can easily unzip it, lay it flat and get your briefcase through TSA without having to remove your computer from the bag.
- Carry using the handle or attache the shoulder strap.
- Plenty of space and organizational pockets.
- Sturdy build.
- Cool and classy black with red accents on the inside.
- Water resistent so it will protect your electronics if you have to walk in the rain.
- Fits up to 15.6″ laptop, notebook, MacBook and 12.9″ tablet
- Luggage belt on the back.
- Light-weight construction
For a few years now, I’ve been using a backpack that had the TSA-friendly feature of unzipping the back, and I loved it. It makes traveling through TSA just a bit easier. However, because it is a backpack, it can be bulky to fit under the seat in front of me and sometimes a bit challenging to put on and take off as you’re rushing through the boarding process. So, I’ve been keeping my eyes open for an alternative.
That’s why I wanted to check out this laptop briefcase when the opportunity came my way. Because it is smaller, I know it will fit in that space much better. But there are other benefits, not mentioned in the video, as well.
This is a briefcase, so it looks more professional than a backpack. Sometimes that can be important. Also, because you can have it at your side, using the shoulder strap, it is much easier to access your stuff on the go. You don’t have to stop, take it off and rummage through it.
In addition, having a luggage strap can make getting around the airport much easier.
Overall, I’m happy with this bag and would recommend checking it out. The price is reasonable, as well. As of this writing is it less than $60. The backpack I’ve been using was over $100!
Are there downsides? It looks more casual than other briefcases, which in my case is not important, but it may be a consideration for you.