Heather Picken is a best selling author, professional keynote speaker, New Thought leader and Income Breakthrough Coach. She helps coaches, entrepreneurs, and small business owners double their revenues in just 30 days. Additionally she has partnered with some of the biggest names in business and personal development from the Co-Founder of Fed-Ex, Frank Maguire, to relationship expert Dr. John Gray.
Heather has an international client base ranging from Seattle to South Africa. She’s passionate about teaching her Universal and practical business breakthrough techniques that have helped her clients to double, event triple their revenues.
Heather says to really be successful and breakthrough to the next level, you must let go of your money story. What’s between your ears — your mindset — has the biggest impact on your income than anything else. She also shares a five-step process you do that will move you toward your financial goals.
- Step 1: Identify the gap between what you’re making now each month and what you want to be making every month.
- Step 2: Be crystal clear about who you serve, your niche market.
- Step 3: Create a marketing message that highlights what’s best about what you offer.
- Step 4: Identify how many clients you would need to reach your monthly financial goal.
- Step 5: Focus on the most effective marketing strategies for where you are in your business and where you want to be in your business.
The free gift mentioned in this podcast can be acquired at heatherpicken.com/moneysession
For more information about the Heather and her work, go to HeatherPicken.com
I would LOVE to answer your questions on future episodes of The C.A.P. Podcast! Do you have a question about overcoming money blocks, online marketing, public speaking or mindset/universal laws? Do you struggle with integrating creativity, authenticity or even profitability into your business? Send your questions to Paul Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “CAP Podcast question.”
Would you like to be a guest on The C.A.P. Podcast? Learn more here.