Attention Non-Fiction Authors … new or established
Would you like to sell more books?
During this workshop you’ll learn the simple, five-step process I discuss in this video. Through a combination of group and private sessions, held over the course of a month, I will help you:
- Clearly identify your ideal readers and where to find them.
- Write an Ideal Reader Profile that helps you market to your ideal readers more effectively.
- Map out a strategic marketing plan that will increase your visibility to your ideal readers.
- Identify the value of your book and uncover the key words that will communicate that value to your ideal readers.
- Develop a plan for diversifying the content in your book so you can appeal to more potential clients and increase channels of income.
- Establish a system for cultivating your audience so they keep coming back for more.
How the Program Works
Over the course of the month we will meet as a group four times, and privately (one-to-one), on the phone, twice.
- Week One: Group Session
- Week Two: Group Session + Private Session
- Week Three: Group Session
- Week Four: Group Session + Private Session
- Week Eight: Virtual Alumni Graduation Party
You will receive mp3 files of telephone sessions, as well as email support in between sessions, if you need it.
There will be homework assignments each week and you will receive feedback on each assignment from me, as well as the group. Group sessions will last 90 minutes to two hours, depending on the needs of the group. Private sessions will be 30 to 45 minutes, depending on the needs of the individual.
Who This Program Is For
Not all authors can or will benefit from participation in this program, which is why there is an application process. I want everyone who takes this program to gain the maximum benefit from his or her participation. Therefore, if you can answer “Yes” to these questions, this course is right for you:
- Do you have a book that is complete or will be complete within three months?
- Do you have the time and commitment level to dedicate a month to setting your book up for success?
- Are you coachable?
- Do you work well with others in a mastermind setting?
- Do you have some level of comfort with Internet technology or a Virtual Assistant who can help you?
The most important investment you’ll make in this program is your time. The following are estimates of how much time you’ll need to set aside over the four weeks we work together as a group.
- About 8 hours of group sessions
- About 1.5 hours of private sessions
- About 8+ hours of homework time
Admission to this program is limited and exclusive. I will take no more than seven authors for each group as full-participating students, guaranteeing that everyone will be able to participate in the group sessions and receive my personal attention. If you would like to apply for the “Sell More Books Virtual Bootcamp,” please contact me and we’ll set up a time to chat over the phone to explore whether this is a good opportunity for you.
NOTE: New “Auditing” options are now available. If you would like to simply audit the bootcamp — listen in, but not participate — you can! I believe having a larger group during the group Q&A sessions can benefit everyone, so I’ve decided to offer these two additional options. Therefore, here are your options for the bootcamp:
- Full Attendee – $475
– attend group sessions live, receive audio recordings, and two private sessions
- Audit Level 2 – $199
– attend group sessions live, receive audio recordings
- Audit Level 1 – $119
– attend group sessions live only