Weekday Wisdom Episode 69
An interview with Emily Ann Peterson,
Author of Bare Naked Bravery
How you define courage affects whether you believe you are brave or not. Check out today’s episode and discover that you are more than likely braver than you thought.
What is courage anyway? You may have heard or read my thoughts on the subject, but just in case you haven’t you can find them here:
- Entrepreneurs Are Courageous … What does that mean?
- Three Things You Can Do To Boost Courage and Self-Confidence
- What Is Courage?
- Courage is the willingness to try again
- Vulnerability is crucial to courage
- Do you have the courage?
- Power Thought: A definition of courage
Over the next few videos, I’m going to be talking with author Emily Ann Peterson about her ideas of courage. And they’re kind of interesting.
Emily is the author of Bare Naked Bravery: How To Be Creatively Courageous, which helps people from all walks of life understand what bravery really is.
In today’s episode, we talk about the definition of courage and how to be creatively courageous. You can watch the video or listen to the audio below.