Weekday Wisdom Episode 73
An Interview with Emily Ann Peterson, Part 5
Did you know you can build your bravery and courage over time? That’s part of what Emily Ann Peterson and Carma Spence discuss in this episode of the Weekday Wisdom.
In this final episode in the series with Emily Ann Peterson, author of Bare Naked Bravery, Carma and Emily talk about:
- How to build bravery
- Why the title Bare Naked Bravery
- The story behind her cover photo
You are invited to watch or listen to the episode below.
Did you miss any (or all) of the first four videos? Here’re links to each one:
- Monday: What is courage?
- Tuesday: The Three Types of Bravery
- Wednesday: Reading Shadows — Making Brave Decisions without All the Info
- Thursday: Why is bravery important?